Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Quick Update :)

Hey Everyone, It’s Mason. As you all know I’ve been staying at a hotel in Baltimore for the past week just to have follow up care three times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday). We thought we could be sent home this past Friday but unfortunately I wasn’t able to. The Doctors here are more comfortable with me staying for a little while in the area. But it’s not bad! This just makes the day I get to go home even more special.

I don’t have much to talk about so I will ask you to please continue to pray for our friends, the Leyvas, all the children in the world that have been going through the same or similar situation I am in, and to all of their families. Also, for a cure. Yes, chemotherapy “cures” Cancer in many situations but the side effects and what children have to go through with it is very tough. I’m glad that I had all the support from all of you because it made it much easier for me.

In the wise words of St. Augustine, “How can the past and future be, when the past no longer is, and the future is not yet? As for the present, if it were always present and never moved on to become the past it would not be time, but eternity”


Thank You All!

1 comment:

  1. As always, Mason, you make me proud to be your aunt. You are such a wonderful young man...my prayers are with the other children. I pray especially that they have the same strong faith as you do....Love you

    ReplyDelete