Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Finally Home! and I have been since July 19th....


Hey everyone its Mason. I finally got home! Hopefully this time for good. I thought I was surprising my family, but I was the one who was surprised. Much of my neighborhood was waiting for me in my front lawn as I drove down the only street in the state that had orange balloons on every mailbox. Though I still have a ways to go, I’d like to thank everyone who has been following us on this long journey, and we will continue keeping you updated. Because I am the most vulnerable 100 days post transplant, I am not clear from my transplant until I go those 100 days infection free, and I will keep seeing doctors for a little bit. Even after all of that I have to be in remission for over two years until I’m considered “cured.” Thank you for all the prayers, and I hope your summer so far has been fantastic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment